Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Magic in a Bottle


Being a working mother of two, I need to be able to clean quick on weeknights.  A few months ago I discovered my "magic in a bottle" and it totally revamped how I tackle cleaning during the busy week.  


I use this one bottle of spray and it does everything I need it to do!  I spray it on the table after dinner (I have a vintage porcelain top kitchen table that has sides that slide out when you need extra room.  I believe it is from the 1940s or 50s and was given to me by a family friend).  I use it on the counter and ceramic stovetop when cleaning up after cooking.  I spray it on a rag and wipe all the light switches, door handles, phones and TV remotes.  It is the perfect cleaner to use in the bathroom between deep cleans.

I feel like before I found this product each room in my house had its own special group of cleaning products.  They were such a pain to situate and lug around, especially when I was in a hurry and wanted to clean fast.  Since discovering the multi-surface spray, I have been able to get rid of a lot of my other cleaning products.  I have simplified and it is great.  Plus, underneath the kitchen sink is more organized and functional.  I have also been able to save some $$$ because I am buying fewer cleaning products.  I believe this cleaner can be found at most grocery stores.

Happy cleaning!

**Please note, I am not endorsed by the manufacturers of this product or company.   The views expressed are my personal reflections and for sharing with readers.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is a joy to hear from you. What are your thoughts?