Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup margarine
1 1/4 cup bananas, mashed
1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon cinammon
1 cup chocolate chips
1. Cream sugar and margarine together
2. Add eggs and bananas, make sure to mix well
3. Stir in flour, followed by salt and baking soda. Make sure mixture is well incorporated.
4. Pour into a greased and floured loaf pan.
5. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 50-55 minutes.
6. Cool bread in loaf pan for about 15 minutes then remove and place on wire rack to finish the cooling process.
**This recipe can also be used to make muffins. I have done that in the past. It makes for a quick breakfast on the go!
Grab a book, cup of tea and enjoy the bread!