Saturday, March 23, 2013

The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie

I am always on the search for a good chocolate chip cookie recipe.  I have found some that are good and some that are bad.  A few days ago, I came across the BEST recipe.  It combines two of my favorite things: chocolate and peanut butter.  Yum!


This recipe comes courtesty of allrecipes and I followed the recipe exactly.  The cookies turned out fabulous and everyone in the house loved them.  Once they were gone, the kids requested them immdiately for dessert after dinner, in their lunches and even said they wanted them for snack (which we all know won't happen, snacks are healthy, right?!?)  I know that I will be baking these cookies a lot!  These would be great to bake for a school bake sale or for a new neighbor to welcome them to the neighborhood.

This recipe was quick and easy.  A true crowd pleaser.  Hope you like it too!



1 comment:

  1. This is a great recipe. Thanks for finding and sharing.

    ReplyDelete

It is a joy to hear from you. What are your thoughts?